Beyond temperature alerts and simple temperature graphs, UNI°COLD offers a variety of modern features and functions!
Designed using advanced statistical analysis tools and metrological knowledge, giving Cold Chain and quality professionals the solution they need to meet increasing compliance requirements, understand product risks, and mitigate excursions.
Smart Cold Chain Monitoring System
Designed to meet the most demanding QA and regulatory requirements
Be GxP COMPLIANT
Validated as per the ISPE GAMP5
and FDA 21 CFR Part 11
Data availability and integrity ensured
by secure and redundant servers
Get real-time data and notifications of risks & excursions with Advanced Alarm System
Investigate the excursions and get to the root-cause faster with the built-in Analysis Tools
Monitor risk and identify performance drifts
with the Trend Analysis feature
Monitor performance and identify where to
act with the Automated Reporting feature
Investigate the excursions and get to the root-cause faster!
PROBABILITY OF CONFORMANCE
• Use the Probability of Conformance Report to help evaluate temperature or humidity excursion impact on sensitive products
• Use the statistical probabilities and measurement uncertainties to understand where True values may lie (Conditional Pass, Conditional Fail)
• Further support quality decision and investigations with advanced statistical tools
• Generate Post Calibration Reports to detect in-control or drifting sensor pattern based on yearly data
• Determine the need for post calibration based on Post
• Support quality decisions related to calibration interval rationals and the need for post calibrating sensors
Elevate your monitoring routine and ensure peace of mind to your team and clients using UNI°COLD automations and powerful features!
Advanced Alarm System
Get real time data and notifications of risks & excursions!
• Alarm Notifications sent by the system following a 3-tier
escalation path, with warning and critical alarm states
• Alarm Schedules for notifications
• Disconnection Alerts for all sensors and devices to reduce connectivity downtime
• Battery Level Notifications
Monitor performance and identify where to act!
•Automated Weekly Reports with all the statistics
and metrics included for your critical zones
• Receive all information directly in your email inbox
• Automated Monthly Trend Analysis Reports to increase
understanding of normal and abnormal/drifting patterns for every zones
• Identify faults or deteriorating equipment and changing environments before it reaches a critical state
Monitor risk and identify performance drifts!
• Understand the natural behaviors of your zone or equipment with automated statistical calculations
• Detect anomalies and drifting patterns before your zone or equipment reaches a critical state
• Proactively measure zone or equipment temperature and humidity performances (minimum and maximum temperatures and humidities, natural limits, and fluctuation rates)
• Subscribe to the monthly Trend Analysis Report and receive automated system observations,indicating environmental control improvement or deterioration
Ensure safety of your temperature-sensitive products using our cloud-based monitoring system
Stay connected with what matters most and ensure product's safety 24/7!